Refrigerant Service Tools
HVAC Service Valves
Access Control Valves
Prevent refrigerant from venting when you disconnect the hose.
- 1/4” for R407C, R404A, R507A, R134a, R12, R22, R502
- 5/16” for R32, R410A
Small Vacuum Gauge with Valve
Just install into 1/4” port to easily check pressure and vacuum retention.
- 0~ –0.1MPa
- ø40mm gauge
- Accessories: Adapter for different diameter (1/4” Flare female x 5/16” Flare male)
- Fits 2, 4, 6 & 8CFM Eco vacuum pumps
1/4” Hose with Ball Valve
Male x female
Ideal for stopping refrigerant venting when removing the hose.
- For R32 • R410A • R12 • R22 • R502 • R407C •R404A • R507A • R134a
Valve Core Tool
For removing valve core in service port.
- R32 • R410A applicable
- Possible to store valve cores
- Valve core applicable to CFC • HCFC • HFC
Tool for Removing Valve Core
Filling / Recovering refrigerant & valve removal tool
- For R32 • R410A applicable
- Remove valve core for replacement without leaking
- Can speed up vacuuming, charging and recovery by removing valve core in the service port
- Vacuum gauge can be attached
- Makes a connection port for recovery from equipment which has no service port, such as home use refrigerator, etc.
- Copper pipe size 3/16”-1”
- Connection port 1/4” flare (with Schrader valve)