Plumbing Hand Tools
Universal Flaring Tool
Self-adjusting flaring tool for flaring any tube size from Ø 5 - 16mm (3/16” to 5/8”) O.D.
- For producing precision 45° single flares on copper pipes
- Compact & easy to use, with innovative tube holding mechanism
- Controlled flaring without tearing, forming perfect surfaces
- Part No. FT-U (3/16” to 5/8”)
Refrigerant Flaring Tool
- 45° flares on standard copper or tougher materials such as mild steel, stainless steel & R410 gas compliant copper
- Eccentric cone enables easier operation
- Part No. FT-HDE (1/4” to 3/4”)
Double Flaring Tool Kit
For 45° single or double flares on copper, brass, aluminium and precision steel tube up to 1mm wall thickness.
- Includes flaring tool, 7x double flare attachments & Tube Cutter
- Also suitable for hydraulic / pneumatic and automotive applications
- Part No. FT-DFS (3/16” to 5/8”)
- Single-stage expanders designed to expand tubing for fast, accurate joints in soft copper, aluminium and soft steel tube without using fittings.
- The mechanism is free-floating and self-centring
- Sizes: 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 22 & 28mm
- Part No. CT-100M